The enterprise GUARDIAN TELEMATICS based in the Region of ATTICA, has joined the Action “Elevating Greek Startups against COVID 19” with a total budget of 60 million €. The Action aims at the support of start-ups included in the National Register of Start-ups “Elevate Greece” in the form of a non-refundable grant as working capital to cover their expenses.
The total budget that the enterprise received as a non-refundable grant is 100,000.00 € and is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of liquidity
- Reinforcement of an extrovert business profile
- Entrepreneurship reinforcement
- Retention of existing and creation of new jobs
- Support of R&D activities
- Boosted innovation in its products
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the national economy.